SHARE = FINE
An announcement in advance. Feedback from German readers shows that they are able to read the English texts. That is why I am discontinuing the German translations. That saves me a lot of time. Because translating my blogs is quite a challenge. From now on blogs in Dutch and English again.
The corona time creates a lot of stress and uncertainty. News and fake news follow each other in quick succession and you try not to get stressed. It is getting more and more difficult to have NO STRESS.
You become easily distracted and have difficulty concentrating. You worry and become forgetful. You have difficulty relaxing and become irritable, depressed and overcome by fear. You get tired or don’t lose your energy. You are tense, restless, sweat, get scared more quickly, get a headache and have sleeping difficulties. You isolate yourself and have difficulty completing tasks. You get involved in arguments or discussions.
A whole list of stress-related complaints that are signals. Recognizing a signal is the start of a solution. Solutions are tips. These will follow later in this blog.
First, I want to point out the following walks, because walking opens up a new perspective. Walking with attention makes you aware of yourself. Walking gives inner peace. Walking with a number of Forest Mind exercises brings peace.
Sunday September 27, October 18, November 8, November 29 and December 20, 2020. http://www.paulsbuitencoaching.com
Saturday, October 31, 2020 is nature and hiking coach day. Look for the Dutch offer on: http://www.natuurenwandelcoachdag.nl
The world of certified Forest Mind Guides http://www.metsamieli.fi/Forestmind-fi/
Because I always wait until all participants are present, please indicate in time whether you are going and with how many people. You will receive confirmation. Whatsapp 0624578008 or e-mail Paul@paulsbuitencoaching.com.
- Realize that it is normal to be anxious or concerned about what could happen. Especially now that so many daily things are uncertain and are constantly changing.
- Realize that bad emotions can be tolerated and will pass. Try to accept and not suppress emotions.
- Stress from the corona news? Make it a regular time during the day to watch news. Watching the news in the evening disturbs your peace.
- Take it easy in between stressful activities. Do something fun after you’ve completed a difficult task.
- Relax your body and mind by breathing calmly and consciously relax your muscles.
- Make a list of things that are going well, that give hope, and that you are grateful for.
- Keep doing pleasant things in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines.
- Preferably move outside with sufficient distance from others.
- Adjust your definition of a successful day in relation to the current situation.
- Even if you work from home you can stick to fixed routines of a working day.
- Plan the daily schedule with plenty of room for fun activities.
Hopefully I got you started to have NO STRESS anymore. We are in the same covid-19 problems worldwide. Together we can weather this pandemic, but then we must be aware of the fact that we must keep our distance and not spread the virus. This requires a lot of effort from each individual. Together we can survive this period.